1. THE HOLY BIBLE – The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of righteous and holy men who spoke and wrote as the Holy Spirit moved upon their heart. We accept The New Covenant (Testament), as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct, doctrine, and church government as established by Jesus and throughout Paul’s writing with the inclusion of the five (not just one or two) gifts given to men in order that Jesus may dwell in the midst of the church (Ps 68:18; Eph. 4:7-16). Anything short of a Pauline church government are the works of man and will ultimately fail to produce the works of Christ. One man, deacon boards, and family run churches are not described in Paul’s writing or other writers of the inspired Word of God. Please see the following scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16; 3:15-17; Thess. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Tim. 3:1-16; Titus 1:5-16; Acts 6:1-7. There are many more scriptures throughout the Old and New Covenant that will guide and direct us to all church activity.
2. THE GODHEAD – Our God is one, but manifested in three (1 John 5:7): God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, being coequal (Deut. 6:4;Phil. 2:6). God the Father is the Sender of the Word (Logos) and the Begetter (John 14:28; John 16:28; John 1:14). God the Son is the Word made flesh, the One Begotten, and has existed with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1; John 1:18; John 1:14). God the Holy Spirit proceeds forth from both the Father and the Son and is eternal (John 14:16; John 15:26).
3. REDEMPTION – Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but by Adam committing high treason which we call transgression (disobedience), sin came into the world (Gen 1-3). The Bible says “…all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God,” and “…there is none righteous, no, not one.” (Rom. 3:10; 3:23). Hence, man needed a Lamb without spot or blemish Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Who was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. The shed blood of this perfect and sinless Lamb (Jesus) was to redeem and restore man back to God (Rom. 5:14; 1 John 3:8). Salvation is the gift of God to man. It is not by works or by the Law. It is has totally been made available and operative by grace through faith in Jesus Christ; thus, producing works acceptable to God (Eph. 2:8-10).
4. THE NEW BIRTH THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE – The first step mankind needs for redemption and salvation is Godly sorrow that produces repentance. The New Birth (salvation, Rom. 10:9-10) is necessary to all men, and when experienced, leads to eternal life (2 Cor. 7:10; John 3:3-6; 1 John 5:12).
5. WATER BAPTISM – Baptism in water, by Greek definition, is by complete immersion, and is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. It is symbolic of the Christian’s (new believer) identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection (Matt. 28:19; Rom. 6:4; Act 2:37-39; Col. 2:12; Acts 8:26-40).
6. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT – The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift given, and promised by God the Father as spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ; and is made available to all who believe, and is subsequent (Acts 2:4) to the new birth (John 1:12; John 20:22 *which occurred before Acts 2:4) . This experience will ultimately be accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance; along with this will be the evidence of the fruits as well as the gifts of the Spirit. (1 Cor. 1:12; Galatian 5:22-23; Matt. 3:11; John 14:16,17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38,39; Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 8:5-21; Acts 9:17-18 [1 Cor. 14:18]; Acts 10:44-48). This gift IS NOT a prerequisite for salvation as some believe….as is the new birth (born again). John 3:3 deals with “eternal life” with God forever and forever; whereas, Acts 2:4 is an additional work of grace (a gift) given for personal and/or corporate edification.
7. SET APART– The Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification (SET APART) as a definite, yet progressive work of grace that only ends upon the return of the Lord Jesus. (Heb. 12:14; 1 Thess. 5:23; 2 Peter 3:18; 2 Cor. 3:18; Phil. 3:12-14; 1 Cor. 1:30).
8. HEALING FOR MANKIND – Healing is provided for in the atonement of Christ for the physical well being of the human body. is provided for by the power of God by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus (the triune God) through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands (1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14, 15; Mark 16:18; Matt. 8:17; Isa. 53:4, 5).
9. RESURRECTION and RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST – The angels said to Jesus’ disciples, “…This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come In like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” His coming is Imminent. When He comes, “…The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air…”(Acts 1:11; 1 Thess. 4:16, 17).
10. THERE IS A REAL HELL– One who dies in his sins without accepting Christ is hopelessly and eternally lost in the fiery brimstones of hell. There will be no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting of sin. The lake of fire is real and everlasting. It means an “endless existence.” With unrepentant sinners that endless existence will be in hells fire. For the saint (saved, forgiven, and sanctified) that endless existence is what the Bible calls eternal life in heaven with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (John 17:3; Heb. 9:27; Rev. 19:20 Rev. 20:11-15).
How to start your new life in and with Christ:
World Harvest Outreach Ministries
Wayne & Sarah Wasem
“…Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Rom.10:9-13)
World Harvest Outreach Ministries
Kamiah: All Nations Prayer and Ministry Center
A five-fold gift ministry sent to the nations (Eph 4:11-12; Mt 28:19)
PO Box 217, Kamiah, Idaho 83536 USA
Tel. 208 935 0487
OUR HOME CHURCH:
Abundant Life Ministries
Pastor George & Mardel Castelle
Grangeville, Idaho 83530 USA
Tel. 208 983 3060