Our great passion at World Harvest Outreach Ministries (WHOM) is to unlock the great potential in each and every person. Our MISSION is to first, reach out to the lost souls that desperately need to have their sins washed away through the blood bought price of Jesus Christ. Second, each and every believer needs to have a “tool box” that has the required and necessary tools in it for them to accomplish the work that the Lord God has destined them to do.
Filling this “tool box” is an on going process throughout the life of the believer (we are NEVER to old to add new found tools to our “box”). As a retired electrician I understand this. When I was an apprentice, (like a new born again believer), I needed to have some starter tools in order to begin the four year process of becoming a journeyman electrician. By the time I became a journeyman I had even more tools. In fact throughout my 30 years of being an electrical contractor I not only added more tools; but also added to my training by going to electrical seminars and conferences.
It is no different with new believers and leaders (of every area of church activity). We all should be in a “continuing education” mode with our Christian walk. It is an on going process of learning and adding tools to our tool box of understanding. This is the ONLY way we will accomplish ALL that the Lord has destined for us; hence, at the end, upon Christ’s return, He will be able to say of you and I “well done, good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21).
As we stated in our VISION statement we use the S.E.E.D approach to accomplish the heart beat of God of fulfilling the GREAT COMMISSION. Let us briefly examine this this four part approach:
- S.alvation “For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation.” Romans 10:10
- E.stablish “…rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.” Colossians 2:7
- E.quip “…that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:17
- D.eploy “Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send [deploy] them out to preach…” Mark 3:14
We sow S.E.E.D. in the following ways:
1. Leadership Training Seminars
2. Leadership & Missions Conventions
3. Bible School Teachings/Seminars
4. Local Church Seminars
5. Teaching and preaching the uncompromising word of God….where there is NO RETREAT; NO SURRENDER!