COSTA RICA....here we come. Part of our Vineyard church schedule. We are very much looking forward to visiting all our Costa Rican friends and doing ministry there once again.
September 30 to November 17.
Intensified Pastors' Training in the G12 Vision
Speaker: Bishop Oriel M. Ballano, G12 Philippines National Coordinator
Batch 1: September 26-27, 2016 (CLOSED)
Batch 2: October 12-13, 2016 (OPEN)
CCT Training Center, Tagaytay
We’re going deeper in this conference!
Get ready for these topics with manual and materials:
- The Life and Works of the Primary 12
- It’s all about the Team of 12 if you want multiplication
- Penetrating Cells in the G12 Vision
- Understanding the Cell Church and the G12 cell
- Intentional Discipleship In the G12 vision
- Discipleship in the Cells
- Managing G12 Equipping and Training
- Traditional Training and the G12 training
- Strategizing Your harvest event
- Plan, Prepare, and Execute Strategy
- Mentoring in the G12 Vision
Registration is now open!
Php 3,000.00 inclusive of accomodation, meals, and training materials. For more info, contact Doulos for Christ Office at (+632) 567 1183 or 7158.
This is what is needed for church expansion.
Sameo, sameo will get the sameo results:
Stagnation...old people scattered throughout the pews...the young roaming the streets with no direction. Sunday morning and Wednesday night, the traditional model, no longer produces the desired results of church expansion through multiplication of cell group Intentional Disciple Making.
THE MAKING OF A LEADER
"The Blessings of Obedience...or the Alternative?"
In the Book of Hebrews the Author spoke about how Jesus "learned obedience through the things He suffered."
Suffering is not all bad if we learn from it.
The wrong type of suffering comes when one purposely violates God's principles.
Malachi 2:2. "If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My name," Says the Lord of hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, Because you do not take it to heart."